I’m a technology leader with 15 years of experience in software development, architecture, management consulting, startup business, AI/ML and NLP development and academic research.
I work as the CTO and AWS lead for Nordcloud UK but I’m also a researcher in Language Technology at University of Helsinki. My research focuses on computational semantics, natural language understanding, machine translation and machine learning.
- 2018 - present, PhD in Language Technology, University of Helsinki
- 2005 - 2007, MSc in Computational Linguistics and Formal Grammar, King’s College London
Graduated with Distinction.
- 2002 - 2005, BSc in Philosophy, London School of Economics
Graduated with First Class Honours.
- 2020 - present, CTO and AWS Lead, Nordcloud UK
- 2018 - 2020, Doctoral Researcher, Language Technology, University of Helsinki
Working on computational semantics and natural language processing.
- 2019 - present, Founder, Basement AI
Basement AI is a Nordic artificial intelligence research lab specializing in natural language processing and machine learning.
- 2015 - 2018, Associate Director, Consulting, Gartner.
- 2012 - 2015, Consultant, Accenture.
- 2011 - 2012, Research Student, London School of Economics.
- 2009 - 2011, Product Manager, Nokia.
- 2008 - 2009, Manager, Nokia.
- 2006 - 2008, Systems Analyst, Tieto.
- 2006 - 2006, Software Developer, Valuatum.